Jan 3, 2011

Toshiba's tablet




Toshiba this week at CES to introduce a new, unnamed 10.1-inch tablet Android, according to the Engadget.
The device is not yet ready for production because they are waiting for a new version of Android (Honeycomb), which will be optimized for the tablets.

In any case, this tablet, but tickles your fancy. Inside the 2-core processor Tegra 2, screen resolution 1280 x 800 pixels and a 5-megapixel rear camera and a 2-megapixel front camera for video calls.

There are also inputs for USB and mini-USB, HDMI and SD card slot.

Very decent specs that promise, and the only detail which slightly spoils the impression a little more weight in relation to the iPad



Who knows, it might sell? Or not? :D

25 comments:

  1. This looks promising like you said! Not a fan of iPads though, more of a PC fan. My computer's actually a Toshiba and I loveeee it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks worthwhile. I still can't see myself using something like that though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm interested to see how the first generation of competitor products stack up against ipad 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks nice. if it is cheaper than iPad, why not

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll just get a google netbook instead of a tablet ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with stm - it's quite interesting to see what competitors produce. Personally though, I'd rather get a netbook or laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. im with HSP, id rather a laptop as well

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't understand tablets... How are you supposed to carry them?

    http://anon408.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. is ther a george forman grill app yet for these things yet?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i still haven't found a use for a tablet in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really hoping this tablet crap is just a phase...but I do love myself some Toshiba products.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's looks awesome :D next Ipad killer ? :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. As long as Apple patents don't screw up their user interface. I hate software patents.

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool, we can play flash games on it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Think the iPad will kick it's ass but it still is a great alternative

    ReplyDelete
  16. If I have enough money I might check it out when it's released :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. This thing looks really cool! Finally, a non-apple tablet that looks like it might not suck! haha. Great blog btw; following :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't like tablets but this seems like a good alternative to iPad

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, that looks interesting. I wonder how it is for drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. right, know everyone has a tablet

    ReplyDelete
  21. i can't understand how can you carry around such huge devices..

    ReplyDelete