Dec 30, 2010

Nokia N8





Eventhough all "touch-screen" cellphones look the same to me, I kinda loved the new N8 design. It doesn't bring anything revolutionary, it's such a great feeling when you're holding one.

The Nokia N8 has two massive tasks on its hands: beat digicams at their own game and bring Symbian back to its past glory. Being "Nokia" sure makes a lot of Nokia fans crazy for it, but I think it won't be a hit - Symbian can't really compare with iOS and Android at this moment.


Full specs:



http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n8-3252.php

19 comments:

  1. It does look like a nice design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've liked all of my Nokia phones, but I don't think I've ever gone crazy for one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a fan of Nokia myself but I've never liked touchscreen phones.

    Thanks for following me. Supporting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish i got one of those for Christmas...maybe next year

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought symbian was a female toy. Oh sorry, that's sybian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks a bit slippery. (I have trouble with phones that fall out of my shirt pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nokia is a damn good company and I have had great experience with their phones. This doesn't look like it'd be an exception.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see this as one-step closer to real tri-corders. Hooray for science

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always loved nokia! they were the best oldskool phones too :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need a new phone soon, and I'm considering a Nokia for quality and price rather than some of the popular smartphones. Thanks for this!

    http://anon408.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Unablogger: I may or may not have fapped to that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like nokia for their durability compared to others.

    ReplyDelete
  13. State Bank offers the EMI for Car loans, personal loans, Home loans. Check State Bank Of India Home Loan, Interest Rate, Eligibility & EMI Calculator,
    Go here

    ReplyDelete
  14. Check out PPF Calculator For regular PPF Investment, Know More about SBI PPF account calculator.
    click here

    ReplyDelete