Dec 30, 2010

Nokia N8





Eventhough all "touch-screen" cellphones look the same to me, I kinda loved the new N8 design. It doesn't bring anything revolutionary, it's such a great feeling when you're holding one.

The Nokia N8 has two massive tasks on its hands: beat digicams at their own game and bring Symbian back to its past glory. Being "Nokia" sure makes a lot of Nokia fans crazy for it, but I think it won't be a hit - Symbian can't really compare with iOS and Android at this moment.


Full specs:



http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n8-3252.php

17 comments:

  1. It does look like a nice design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've liked all of my Nokia phones, but I don't think I've ever gone crazy for one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a fan of Nokia myself but I've never liked touchscreen phones.

    Thanks for following me. Supporting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish i got one of those for Christmas...maybe next year

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought symbian was a female toy. Oh sorry, that's sybian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks a bit slippery. (I have trouble with phones that fall out of my shirt pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nokia is a damn good company and I have had great experience with their phones. This doesn't look like it'd be an exception.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see this as one-step closer to real tri-corders. Hooray for science

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always loved nokia! they were the best oldskool phones too :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need a new phone soon, and I'm considering a Nokia for quality and price rather than some of the popular smartphones. Thanks for this!

    http://anon408.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Unablogger: I may or may not have fapped to that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like nokia for their durability compared to others.

    ReplyDelete